- PACU Admission and Hand-off
- Guide to EPIC PACU status board (new March 2016)
- Residual NeuroMuscular Blockade
- * Pulmonary Artery Catheters in PACU
- *Phase II Discharge Criteria
- *Post-Op Nausea & Vomiting (PONV) Protocol
- Contact List
Residual NeuroMuscular Blockade
Always reverse Neostigmine. See R. Morrison's Lecture 2012.
PACU RNs no longer see enough patients with PACs to maintain competency caring for these patients. Therefore, the PACU will no longer accept patients with PACs. So..
- If you are placing a PAC for an elective case and feel the PAC will be necessary post-op to help manage the patient, please make sure the patient has an ICU bed preop. If not, and PAC is definitely needed, don't do the case.
- If the case is an emergency and an ICU bed is not available, we will help PACU manage the PAC until an ICU bed becomes available.
|Spectrum Staff Liason:||Barbara Ryan||Pager: 851-6507|
|Head Nurse PACU:||Peggy Estee|
|PACU Desk Phone:||662-2292|